The 9th crossing, like all of the river bridges west of North Branch are a 4-span D.P.G. type. The bridge had tracks over it from 1906 until they were removed in 1998 well after abandoment of the West Sub as a through mainline in May 75'. Today local citizens cross it reguraly when walking from South Cumberland to homes around Maryland Jct.
View Larger Map