The WM had a station at Frostburg that doubled as a train-order office before CTC was installed in the mid 1950's. The WM Station later burned on May 23, 190 after being closed as a passenger station. Up to the fire it was used by track gangs. An 8 car station track was here at the station. Two tracks still passed Frostburg until the line was abandoned in April 1975. The two tracks were part of the passing siding. To the west at the B181.4 was the west end of the two tracks also known on the WM as the Frosburg Interlocking. To the east of WM's Frostburg Station was the Frostburg Crossover at the B180.7.
View Larger Map