Cumberland Valley Rail Road
Cumberland Valley Railroad's Hagerstown Station, built in 1883. The station was on Walnut St. between W. Washington St. and Green Lane (later Antietam St.). The station was demolished in the 1960's to make the elevated route for both the PRR and WMRY to avoid street running.
The CVRR Hagersown Station and St. Mary's Church pictured on an old post card.
Go North to TOWN
Go South to Hager