Brandon/H20.3 Brandon/H20.3







View Larger Map


The the WM crosses Orchard Drive at the H20 milepost as the tracks approach Brandon Interlocking. Second photo is looking back towards Orchard Drive from atop the WM signal bridge. (12-3-04)

The WM signal bridge was used for eastbound trains here at Brandon Interlocking. THe signals are dark but still haven't been taken down. (12-3-04)

WM section/tool house and the telegraph office that stood at Brandon in August 1918. (thanks to Mike Yetter and Warren Hart for the photos)

The WM Brandon relay box is down over the bank here at Brandon. The second photo is looking at the switch from atop the signal bridge. (12-3-04)

The old WM shanty once controlled Brandon Interlocking. Leter is was remotely controlled by Hagerstown during WM days. The sitch is now controlled manually by the CSX local that switches the Chambersburg Industries. (12-3-04)



Go East
Go West