Black Oak/C15.0 Black Oak/C15.0





1950 and 2012 topo maps

117 car capacity siding at Black Oak.


View Larger Map



Looking east towards Rawlings from just east of Black Oak. This is the B&O tracks, the WM is also seen here just below to the right on the narrow shelf above the river. (photo by John Flanigan/July 27, 2010)

The westbound WM Digger passes the Black Oak Sub-Station on it's way to the paper mill in the 1970's. (photo by Robert Lemmert)

These three cabooses are just west of the Black Oak Sub Station and now sit beside the WM roadbed. (photos by John Flanigan/July 27, 2010)




Go West
Go East