Davis/T5.9
Davis/T5.9





Pictured above is an old topo map from 1918. This map shop the original Davis Branch as it ran through the bottom of town then out to mines and lumber operations. Notice the line that cross the Black Water River and runs down alongside the river passing the Black Water Falls on its way into Black Water Canyon. Sure would be neat to find and walk the old roadbed today. The main Davis line was later torn out after the timber was cut. It was later relaid mostly folowing the old roadbed except this time the branch ran up behind town.


The Davis Station both front and rear views in 1917. (thanks to Warren Hart for photo)

The former Davis Engine House in 1900. (thanks to Warren Hart for photo)




Go East