1900 and 2012 topo maps
A 77 car capacity sidetrack at Schell and a 3 car capacity station track. By looking on the maps a Google Earth one can see a road once crossed the river here, perhaps in the towns coal mining days.
View Larger Map
The front of the Schell Station pictured in 1917. From looking at the photo there appears to be company housing on the hillside. (thanks to Warren Hart for photo)