First topo map is a split map of 1926(left) and 1921(right) joined at the center of Thomas at the horizontal line. Second topo map is from 2012 and still shows the railroad.
A WM Train-Order Office and Station was at the West End of Thomas. A branch to the mines known as the Francis Branch left here at a switch just before the station.
View Larger Map